Procedure for applying Duplicate Statement of Grade / Consolidated Statement of Grade
- Duplicate Statement of Grade / Consolidated Statement of Grade will be issued only when it is lost or destroyed irrevocably.
- Application should be made only by the candidate in the prescribed format and should be sent to the Controller of Examinations directly. Application received on behalf of the candidate will not be accepted.
- The following documents should be enclosed along with the application.
- An affidavit as per the specimen be typed on a Rs.20 /- non judicial stamp paper should be duly executed before the Notary Public.
- Photo copy of the Grade Statement / Consolidated Grade Statement for which duplicate is required (if available)
- The demand draft / receipt for the fee.
- Non traceable certificate from Police.
- Application should be complete in every respect. Failure to furnish correct details may cause delay in the issue of the duplicate.
- The fee for the issue of
- Statement of Grade : Rs. 200 /- per statement
- Consolidated Statement of Grade: Rs. 400 /-
- The fee should be paid in the college office or in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Kongu Engineering College, Autonomous Account payable at Perundurai / Erode.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded nor adjusted for any other certificate under any circumstances.
- Duplicate Statement of Grade / Consolidated Statement of Grade is to be surrendered to the College immediately if the Original Statement of Grades / Consolidated Statement of Grades is recovered.